Personal Information We Collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone and some of the cookies installed on your device. In addition, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products you view, which websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you communicate with the Site. We refer to this automatically collected information as "Device Information".
We collect device information using the following technologies:
- "Cookies" are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often contain an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies and disabling cookies, please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Log files" track actions that occur on the Site and collect data such as your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/closing pages, and date/time stamps.
- Web beacons", "tags" and "pixels" are electronic files used to record information about how you visit the Site.
In addition, when you make or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including IBAN credit card numbers, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as "Order Information".
How do we use your personal information?
We generally use the Order Information we collect to fulfill orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging shipping and providing invoices and/or order confirmations). In addition, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for possible risks or fraud; and
- Where consistent with the preferences you have shared with us, you may provide us with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the device information we collect to help us screen for potential risks and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers surf and communicate with the Site, and to evaluate the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Furthermore, we use your device information in our advertising policy in the form of retargeting on social media platforms and various display networks, among others.
Sharing your personal information
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information as described above. For example, we use Shopify to feed our online store - you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site - you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also unsubscribe from Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant, or other legitimate request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, please visit the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You may opt-out of receiving targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
In addition, you may opt-out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance's opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Do Not Track
Please note that we do not modify the data collection on our Site and do not use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have a right to access personal information.